Preparation time: 65 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
- Salima Turkey Thigh Fillet – 1000 g - Order online
- onion 1 pc
- mustard 1 tablespoon.
- Butter 60 g
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon.
- Burger buns 6 pc.
- Tomato 2.50 pc.
- Pickled/fresh cucumbers 3pc
- Red onion 1 pc.
- lettuce leaves 1 pc
- Mayonnaise 60 ml
- Salt and Paper
1. For Turkey Patty: Peel the onion, and cut it into medium pieces. Pass the turkey thigh fillet through a meat grinder with a large grate along with onions, salt and pepper, and add mustard.
2. Mix the minced meat thoroughly, and divide it into 6 equal parts. Brush your hands with olive oil and make a round patties shape with exactly the same diameter as the buns and about 2 cm thick. Place on a sheet of parchment paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Tip: so that the cutlets do not swell in the middle during frying and do not lose their shape, make a small hole in the centre of the cutlets.
3. Cut the buns in half lengthwise and fry in a dry frying pan cut side down until golden brown. cut tomatoes, cucumbers and onions into thin slices. Put all the ingredients for the burgers on plates (put the mayonnaise in a bowl) and put it on the table.
4. Preheat a grill pan and fry the patties on both sides until cooked through, turning them 3-4 times, 2 minutes each time.
5. Assemble the burgers: brush the buns with mayonnaise. Place the lettuce and red onion on top. Then, put the cutlets, tomato and cucumber, and cover with a second bun.
Enjoy with DXBBQ