Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
In a bowl, mix salt, rosemary, lemon juice, and olive oil. Cut the turkey breast into steaks, place it in the marinade for 30 mins, then fry in a skillet for 8 mins until fully cooked. Grill your favourite bread, add crunchy lettuce and turkey breast, then top it with cream cheese, cedar or walnut nuts, sliced pear, tomato, and fig. A drizzle of hot honey brings a slightly sweet-spicy element to sandwiches.
Turkey Sandwich with Fruits – This is an option for a hearty snack, quick breakfast, lunch or dinner with a small number of ingredients. You can enjoy it at home or take it with you to work, school or on vacation in a food container or picnic basket.
because of the dietary turkey meat, this dish will become a valuable source of protein. Fruits and vegetables will provide the body with vitamins, and nuts and olive oil with healthy unsaturated fatty acids. Carbohydrates in the bread will give energy for a long time. This dish will be enjoyable for adults and children.
1. Getting started making a sandwich. Prepare the ingredients (for the best taste, choose only fresh food, ripe fruits) and utensil.
2. Combine the necessary seasonings in a bowl: rosemary, salt, lemon juice, olive oil.
3. Chop the turkey breast into neat steaks and place in the marinade for 30 minutes. It should cover all the meat. because of the marinade, the breast will taste more delicious.
4. Grill the meat in a pan for approx. 8 minutes over medium heat, until completely cooked.
5. Slice your favourite bread, white bread. (ciabatta is the best choice). Fry it in a pan or electric grill until golden brown. Then place it on a plate.
6. Place juicy lettuce on top of the bread slices, on top with aromatic turkey slices.
7. Then add cream cheese, sprinkle with pine nuts or walnuts. Press it lightly to be sure that cheese sticks to the surface.
8. Cut the pear, tomatoes, and figs into approximately the same circles and thickness. Make different sandwiches with these fruits.
9. Pour a drop of honey on the finished sandwiches for a better taste. They will acquire a light sweetish aftertaste. Place on the top the second slice of toasted bread. Serve it optionally with herbs, rosemary and fresh fruit on a plate. Enjoy!
As you can be noticed, the recipe of Turkey Sandwich with Fruits very simple, does not require a lot of time and effort to cook.